We coach our clients to discover, grow, take risks, create, and flourish in today's world.
Our certified coaches are business leaders that are deeply trained in helping you increase your self-awareness, regulate your emotions, get clear on your purpose, and align your life and business to what matters.
Our coaching program has three components:
Discovery: Building Self-Awareness
- We get to know you, your leadership style, your preferences, attitudes, strengths, areas for development, aspirations and goals for the coaching program
- We create a "look in the mirror" that helps you deepen your self-awareness and understand the drivers (often hidden) for your successes and setbacks.
Design and Plan: Blueprint for Action
- Based on the business context and your roles, we help you get clear on your vision and desired outcomes for the coaching engagement
- We co-create with you a Blueprint for Action to increase your capacity, build new skills, let go of limiting patterns, and begin practicing new habits.
- Strategies, actions and mind & body practices are part of the whole-leader development plan
- Practice and growth begins - you develop effective skills, mindsets and neural pathways that become your new "default" patterns that lead to greater productivity, collaboration, connection and well-being.
Thrive and Sustain: Regular Coaching Sessions
- Our clients choose in-person, phone or Zoom/Skype sessions
- Structure, accountability and confidential feedback are what we need and rarely get
- You learn to become the witnessing observer to your own thoughts and actions, deepening your leadership skills and grounded presence
- Strategies and actions are created to keep you focused while navigating complexity, politics and uncertainty
Team Coaching & Facilitation
PurposeBlue seasoned coaches are expert facilitators and skilled team coaches.
- Intact Teams: We can uncover the dysfunctional team patterns that are blocking productivity and create breakthroughs in team dynamics. We use Appreciative Inquiry and Solutions-Focused Coaching methods to amplify what is working.
- During times of transition or challenge, you can be a voice in the room and leave the coaching and facilitation to us.
A sample of scenarios that we have been retained as coaches:
- navigating organizational change
- developing mindfulness and resilience for today's world
- increasing effectiveness in a new company or new position
- launching a new initiative
- increasing productivity as demands increase
- managing energy versus managing time to increase productivity
- aligning a culturally diverse, global team
- moving to the next level; changing jobs