Posted by admin
We coach our clients to discover, grow, take risks, create, and flourish in today's world.
Our certified coaches are business leaders that are deeply trained in helping you increase your self-awareness, regulate your emotions, get clear on your purpose, and align your life and business to what matters.
Our coaching program has three components:
Discovery: Building Self-Awareness
- We get to know you, your leadership style, your preferences, attitudes, strengths, areas for development, aspirations and goals for the coaching program
- We create a "look in the mirror" that helps you deepen your self-awareness and understand the drivers (often hidden) for your successes and setbacks.
Design and Plan: Blueprint for Action
- Based on the business context and your roles, we help you get clear on your vision and desired outcomes for the coaching engagement
- We co-create with you a Blueprint for Action to increase your capacity, build new skills, let go of limiting patterns, and begin practicing new habits.
- Strategies, actions and mind & body practices are part of the whole-leader development plan
- Practice and growth begins - you develop effective skills, mindsets and neural pathways that become your new "default" patterns that lead to greater productivity, collaboration, connection and well-being.
Thrive and Sustain: Regular Coaching Sessions
- Our clients choose in-person, phone or Zoom/Skype sessions
- Structure, accountability and confidential feedback are what we need and rarely get
- You learn to become the witnessing observer to your own thoughts and actions, deepening your leadership skills and grounded presence
- Strategies and actions are created to keep you focused while navigating complexity, politics and uncertainty
Team Coaching & Facilitation
PurposeBlue seasoned coaches are expert facilitators and skilled team coaches.
- Intact Teams: We can uncover the dysfunctional team patterns that are blocking productivity and create breakthroughs in team dynamics. We use Appreciative Inquiry and Solutions-Focused Coaching methods to amplify what is working.
- During times of transition or challenge, you can be a voice in the room and leave the coaching and facilitation to us.
A sample of scenarios that we have been retained as coaches:
- navigating organizational change
- developing mindfulness and resilience for today's world
- increasing effectiveness in a new company or new position
- launching a new initiative
- increasing productivity as demands increase
- managing energy versus managing time to increase productivity
- aligning a culturally diverse, global team
- moving to the next level; changing jobs